July 29, 2009

summer is almost over

Summer is almost over for us and we are very excited to go back to school and get a new class and teacher. R.A. and R.E. will be in First Grade. I, N.A. will be in Fourth Grade. I will write a new post later when we know who our teachers are.
Six Flags date is almost here. Please answer the poll if you have not already.
Since Summer is almost over we get to do something special on Friday. We can sleep wherever we want to in the house plus we might be able to stay up as late as we want!
Well I will be writing again soon.
Bye!

2 comments:

elaine said...

I surely hope that someone chooses to sleep in the bathtub or maybe someplace else silly! Can't wait to hear about the six flags experience!! Ride Goliath!

Hill Kids said...

Helloooooooooooooooooo!
I hope you get good teachers!

-Elisabeth