October 23, 2010

happy late new year!

Sorry that i have been late getting back to writing on the blog! when i sat happy late new year i mean really late like ten months late!my teacher this year is Mrs. white. she is very nice!
my basketball evaluation was on Tuesday. i tripped on my pinkie toe because i wore very slippery shoes! i made the academic bowl team again this year and my music teacher wnts me to go to state honor chorus so i am really excited! please answer my poll if you have not already! it is fun hearing from you! please visit my blog more often! love,
natalie

2 comments:

elaine said...

love the update! Tell us more as to what is going on at the Caylor household and what you are going to be for Halloween!

Jana said...

Hooray! I was so excited to see your post! It sounds like you're having a great year at school so far (except for the pinkie toe part). And I want to know too, what are you going to be for Halloween? What about your sisters? Keep up with the blog--I love it!